- Students must maintain required norms of discipline and code of conduct during session.
- Though utmost care and attention is given, the school does not accept responsibility for any mishap, accident, loss of property or any illness. The School will also not be liable to compensate any claim for the above. Parents are advised not to send their ward wearing gold jewelry, expensive wrist watches or electronic gadgets.
- Parents and guardian will be bound by the school rules as amended from time to time.
- Indiscipline, contempt of code of conduct, grave insubordination, bragging etc. will raise ground for student’s termination form the school.
- Student must come to school in prescribed uniform only. However civil dresses may be permitted on birthdays.
- The decision of the principal will be full and binding in all respects pertaining to all matters of the school.
- A clear one month’s notice must be given in writing addressed to the Principal, if the parents wish to withdraw his ward from the school in the next session.
- NO REFUND OF FEE IS PERMISSIBLE EXCEPT UNDER UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Hostel and tution fees for Boarders is to be paid in maximum two installments in the first week of April and October failing which a fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged per day.Even if admission is taken in mid session, the hostel fee will be charged for the whole year..