- Shekhawati Public School has separate air-conditioned hostels for boys and girls in the school campus. The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and built in a manner to provide a homely environment to the students.
- Each hostel has separate facility for junior and senior student. Each child is provided with a bed, chair, study table and a cupboard. Each hostel has sufficient number of bathrooms and toilets. Students are provided with purified water.
- For recreation and news, they have been provided with a colored television in the common room. Their morning and night self study sessions are supervised by the warden.
- Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, music system, gold ornament are strictly prohibited inside the hostel.
- A boarder must obtain a valid out-pass while going out of the campus. Only the parent / guardian whose name and photograph has been registered on the hostel form is authorized to take the child with him.
- Harassment, thieving, teasing for any form of ill treatment inflicted on juniors or other students will constitute a serious offence and may result in the expulsion of the offender from the school.
- For ordinary ailments parents are not informed. If a student is admitted to the hospital, a telephonic communication is sent to the guardian / parents.
- A student once admitted in the hostel will continue to be a hostel inmate throughout the year unless otherwise debarred from the hostel on disciplinary grounds. Unless he/she clear the dues, he/she shall not be allowed to take any examinations.
- The parents and guardians will be bound by the school rules as amended from time to time.
- Hostel time table and list of articles to be brought can be downloaded from the site.
The schools has a fleet of 50 buses that have on different routes covering a radius of 40 kms.
Learning and teaching is a two-way process that demands complete dedication and full concentration. To ensure complete level of concentration, a favorable environment is a must. Keeping this very requirement in mind, the management of SPS has designed user-friendly and tech-savvy classrooms for the students.
- The traditional approach towards teaching and learning is the core process that cannot be ignored, but besides the conventional approach, our management also experiments with the latest trends that can help in fostering the learning process.
- The students are allowed to give presentations, attend seminars, go for internships, aid camps, etc. They are also allowed to submit their assignments online and do proper research using internet for various topics.
- The computer laboratories and other science laboratories are well-equipped with latest technological products.
- In order to evaluate its students, the school takes comprehensive weekly tests on a regular basis.
- A well-stocked library is the soul of the school it caters to the intellectual taste and preferences and develops the healthy habit of reading. The scores of books, journals, magazine, novels and periodicals provide ample resource to students and staff to update their knowledge.
- Use of audio-visual aids enhances classroom teaching. It is a new technique and it makes students more interactive and interested in all the subjects.
Technology has already reached every classroom of SPS. It is providing various aids to teaching. Use of audio-visual aids enhances classroom teaching. Through the smart class, the atmosphere of the class room becomes livelier. It is a new technique and it makes students more interactive and interested in all the subjects.
The education sector in India has long awaited an overhaul to meet the growing demand for a contemporary education system that is accessible to all. Children and youth in India have in the last decade become increasingly technology-driven, revealing considerable potential and readiness to imbibe and learn using digital media. We are glad to see that the Prime Minister has introduced initiatives such as e-education, e-basta, Nand Ghar which will impart education.
We, the SPS family make our little contribution to this great cause by enabling our students to use unlimited wi fi all over the campus.
A well-stocked library is the soul of the school it caters to the intellectual taste and preferences and develops the healthy habit of reading. The scores of books, journals, magazine, novels and periodicals provide ample resource to students and staff to update their knowledge.
We have separate, spacious Physics, Chemistry and Biology Labs which are fully equipped and provide easy access to experimentation and observation.
Computer Lab – we have the most modern computer lab with latest computers and accessories to provide to provide a technology-infused learning environment. All the computers are connected to Wi-Fi internet facility. Each student is provided ample computer time to practice on the computer.
Mathematics is said to be the science of logic. The school has set up a mathematic Lab so that the students can learn the fundamentals of mathematics through the methodology of activity based learning
The School mess provides balanced, nutritious and appetising vegetarian cuisine prepared in hygienic conditions. A special diet is provided to ailing students, as instructed by the doctor.
- Playgrounds for various sports activities like cricket, football, basketball etc. are maintained for students to explore all aspects of their personality and stay fit and healthy.
- A well equipped gym with instructors separately for boys and girls helps us to achieve the ultimate goal of a child’s well being.
- A x*x swimming pool is open for the students in summers.
A well equipped gym with instructors separately for boys and girls helps us to achieve the ultimate goal of a child’s well being.
There is a temple inside the school campus where children can attend morning and evening pooja and perform any other pooja with the assistance of priests according to their will on specific occasions.
The parents who visit the campus or any guests are always welcome to stay at the guest house which offers all the amenities to suit their comfort and needs accordingly.
The staff, along with their families are welcome to live in the staff quarters which are fully furnished and maintained to suit their comfort and needs and have a happy time working here with the SPS family.
Fresh milk is provided to the students, morning and evening, from the dairy maintained by the institute to meet everyday needs.