Getting distracted and making a mess out of routine is the problem we all face in our daily lives. Here are few steps that might help you structure yourself and stick to your routine:
- Wake Up Early: It is proved in various researches that successful and ambitious people wake up between 4 to 5 a.m. Once you wake up do the activity that you like the most for E.g. Read, Exercise. It is helpful because at this time you will have less distractions as everybody is asleep.
- Schedule your day: Once you get done with your early morning schedule, take a minute to sit down and schedule your rest of the day and make a list of High priority activities.
- Meals on time: No matter how busy you should always have your meals on time. It is very important to hydrate and feed your body. Your body will adjust itself to the schedule.
- Intervals: It is very important to take breaks during the entire day. Sticking to the schedule and focusing just on your work non stop can create a situation of stress, where we tend to overthink overeat, over analyze things. To avoid these effects taka a 20 minutes, break after every 1-2 hours.
- Review: Review your entire day’s achievements and failures. This way you will know where you lack and should improve. Continuous reviewing of your own work makes one strive for perfection.