Admission is granted on the basis of the school admission policy based on CBSE norms and RTE Act.
- Registration for admission to a class is open to any boy or girl from India and abroad regardless of caste, colour, class, creed or community on the availability of seats in that class.
- Candidates applying online can, later on, obtain the prospectus and participate in an interaction with the Principal. They can courier/e-mail all the necessary documents.
- On the spot, admission is granted to a student if he/she satisfies all the provisions of the admission criteria and on payment of the requisite fee.
- The admission status will be considered provisional till the required fee payment is duly made following the submission of the necessary documents.
- Payment of requisite fee for prospectus and registration
- Submission of duly filled registration form
- Interview with the principal
- Satisfaction of the specific conditions
- Submission of necessary documents
Admission: Specific Conditions
For Classes Nursery to I: The student must satisfy the requirement of age limit as determined by RTE.
For Classes II to VIII:
- The student must have studied in a school recognised or affiliated to CBSE Board / any recognised board of secondary education in India.
- The student must have passed the examinations making him eligible for admission to the next class.
- The student should satisfy the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by state / UT government.
For Class IX: The student must have passed class VIII examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE / any recognised board of secondary education in India.
For Class XI: Provisional admission can be given on the production of class IX report card along with xerox of class X, SA-I Report. The admission will be confirmed after submission of SA II Report.
For Class X & XII: There is no direct admission. Admission can be given only in case of transfer of parents/shifting of a house with documental proof and an affidavit mentioning the reason for the shift.
- For Classes up to I: Original B.C with an attested photocopy of the same.
- For Classes II and above: Original T.C countersigned by the competent authority and report card of previous academic session
- For classes X and XII: Registration card and documental proof of transfer of parents/shifting of a house and an affidavit mentioning the reason for the shift.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of parent and guardian (if any).
- Original blood group report with an attested photocopy of the same.
- For overseas students: Original passport with Indian residence visa and two attested copies of the same. Originals can be made available when the child goes for vacation.